Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shop for a great cause

I love the Give & Get  spring shopping event that Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Banana Republic Factory Store, and Gap Outlet hold.  Yesterday I visited Gap & Banana and bought some jeans and cardigans.   Today I shopped Gap online and purchased a few more must haves.   I love it that my husband  knows the difference between skinny, boyfriend and boot cut jeans.   I think these tapered boyfriends are a must for spring. 


                                                                     (photo from Gap


Now that I got my shopping out of the way, it is time to go out to lunch and then shopping for dinner.   I hope I have some inspiration at the market.   

p.s. The 30% offer ends tomorrow, so get out there and shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment