Friday, March 4, 2011

A bit of flash

Spring is right around the corner and I am thrilled.  I am so excited to wear wedges, wide leg jeans and some adorable sweaters that I bought during the bitter cold of winter.   Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of skinny jeans/cargos and the ever so comfy Ugg boot.  I enjoy the clothes of winter, just not the weather.   I have been good about keeping up with my pedis and am ready to show the toes at a moments notice. (I'm addicted to flip flops!)    A new purse is waiting in the wings for the temperatures to climb.    While I was pondering over which purse to buy, I saw this adorable ring at Kate Spade.  It was on sale and I knew I had to get it.  The price is dropping so I recommend buying one while/if you can, it comes in black, clear and gold.  Wearing it just makes me smile,  makes the day seem brighter and the night sparkle.  

Photo from Kate Spade
                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment