Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blogging newbie

This blog is a result of my wonderful BIL.  While on vacation in Hawaii, he was amazed at the amount of food I consumed, as well as my always thinking (okay, more like dreaming) of my next meal.  He joked about blogging about me on his travel site.   So here we are today with me starting my own… I also am a fan of fashion and I love to just have a great time, hence the name of my blog.

I wonder if my love of food is a learned behavior.  My father is the same way.  It may be attributed to his Italian American upbringing.   Food and family seem to blend beautiful together and every event leads to a fabulous meal.    My mother is a natural in the kitchen.  She can prepare a stunning meal from any cuisine.   I am so lucky to have been able to grow up watching her in the kitchen.  


p.s.  If you ever in Honolulu, you must try the malasadas from Leonard's Bakery.   


                                                             (photo from the Star Bulletin)


No comments:

Post a Comment