Friday, May 6, 2011

Two bags & a ring

 I  was so happy to find the vintage clutch featured in a previous post in my mailbox today.  It was wrapped in tissue paper with raffia bow and cute tag from Honey Pie Vintage.  I was thrilled that it is in excellent condition.  I should have taken a picture of the packaging but I was too excited and immediately ripped it open.  That made my day.   While I was running errands the wonderful brown truck left me a box with another new bag.  I have been stalking the Kate Spade site for this purse and found it on sale.  It would be sold out one day then listed again,  I think I ordered the last one on Wednesday.  
Evangeline in ash
I also ordered the date night ring.  I love the pink color but warning,  it is HUGE.  I should have read past the line regarding ring sizes in the description.  I am going to think about it over the weekend if it is a keeper or not.  It is a great color. 


 date night ring in flopink
 So needless to say, having two bags and a ring to open in one day was a bonus.  I showed them to the hubs and he could have cared less.   I better prepare my shopping list for tomorrows Derby party.   Maybe I will wear my new ring to Piggly Wiggly. 


 Photos courtesy of Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment