Friday, April 29, 2011

Vintage via Etsy

I have been purchasing items from Etsy for a few years, but have never looked there for any clothing or purses.  After seeing some great finds on other blogs, I decided to look there the other day for a fun clutch.  I have too many purses already (according to the hubs) so I figured Etsy would be a cheaper & greener way to go about looking for a one.  Cyber shopping keeps a car off the road.  So I decided to look again and there are thousands to chose from.  I had a certain style I wanted and kept on going back to Honey Pie Vintage and was thrilled that they ship to the States.     Here is what it looks like. 





Now to try to find great dresses for summer.  Hmmm.... maybe I should learn how to sew.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out! Hope you enjoy your fun new clutch!

    ReplyDelete