Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fascinated by the fascinator

I don't know about you, but I loved seeing the coverage from the royal wedding.  A favorite of mine was the hats and the fascinators.  I wish that across the pond we wore hats more often.  I know they are the rage for the Kentucky Derby, but they are a rarity for any other occasions.   I am so tempted to purchase a fabulous hat or fascinator and I know that my BIL is going to try to get us tickets for next years Derby.   Hmmm... maybe I should should go ahead and get one in anticipation.  I came across the site Fashion Addict during my search and their selection would not break the bank.  Here are a few examples of what I found.

Statement

Robyn

Whitney

Kimberly



Now, do I get one with or without feathers?   Cheers!


Photos courtesy of fashion addict.com au

No comments:

Post a Comment