Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Props

Today I received a huge compliment from a very fashionable person where I work.   She was commenting on my outfit and shoes and suggested that I should do a blog.   No one other than the hubs knows about this and I am never in any of the pictures.   I guess I could start taking pics of me in my outfits and either crop my head out or hold an umbrella or other large item over my face/head.  That is just too much work and I will be the 1st to admit that I am lazy.  Last week another co-worker told me she would love to raid my closet.  I consider that HUGE props since she is a little fashion plate around my workplace.  I work in a pretty conservative field, but I am doing my best to add an appropriate splash here and there.



My new wallet from the sample sale arrived last night.   Above is a quick pic I just took with my phone.  It is a beautiful coral color and perfect for the summer.   I hope you receive a compliment today.  Heck, I hope you get them everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment