Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I could not get it together this morning. I normally know exactly what I want to wear to work, but not today.  I spent way too much time looking at my closet trying on different outfits and shoes.   Good thing the hubs will get home later than me so I can put it all away. That spurred me as to what I'm thankful for today.  

I have a closet full of clothes and accessories to choose from. 
photo via houzz
I try and purge my closet with the changing of the seasons.   I donate to a charity that sells everything for $1 and give my business attire to a charity that provides to woman that are starting over after leaving abusive homes.  In the wake of Sandy, I feel guilty that I have so much.  I am truly blessed.


It is never too late to text REDCROSS to 90999 for a $10 donation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment