Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Birthday BBQ and SBS

Thanksgiving was spent with my family enjoying being together and too much food.  My brother-in-law imbibed more than his share of wine. He was our entertainment and kept on referring to the Bourbon balls I made as "party balls". He is not going to live that down for a while.  We stayed away from the malls on Black Friday, but we did venture out for the hubs birthday dinner.  We took part in Small Business Saturday deciding to take a road trip and stopping in tiny towns along the way.
 Birthday boy wanted ribs
 Antique stop along the way
 and he wanted more ribs on Saturday
found this in a small town antique store
some cotton from a local field

It's time to get  in gear for Christmas.  I tried to shop on J. Crew's site yesterday for Cyber Monday.  My order would not go through & finally  I gave up and decided that I will do it the old fashioned way.  I'm going to take a day off work and go to the mall.  I have to ship all of the in-laws presents out west, so I better get cracking!  I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and got some great deals over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment