Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sweet treats

You know it's a great weekend when you have fro-yo twice.  We went to sweetFrog for my perfect lunch, just add some fruit toppings to bump up the nutritional value.  My Mom would be so proud.  

There is a  beautiful hydrangea that is between my property and the neighbors.  I cut some blooms yesterday and it made me think of my 89 year old neighbor that still drove herself to the post office and the Piggly Wiggly before she passed away.  She was such a caring and loving woman.   It brought her so much joy that I loved the hydrangea as much as she did.  Her son lives in the house, but it's just not the same.

We are off to enjoy a gorgeous day on the lake.  I hope ya'll have a wonderful day 
and enjoy something sweet.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had my first fro-yo of the season yet - I need to go this weekend, it is such a treat!

    ReplyDelete