Monday, June 4, 2012

London calling

All of the coverage for the Queen's Jubilee has the hubs and I talking about taking a trip across the pond.  That  makes me think of must haves while there.

Sky umbrella

A fun umbrella that will come in handy for the dreary weather.   We have had great luck when we visit Seattle, so the same thing could happen for us there.

fish & chips
The hubs loves fish & chips.  We could search for the best of the best.   Also enjoy the wonderful Indian food that London has to offer.

fascinator
Shop for the perfect fascinator.  I have been a fan of them since before the royal wedding.  Makes me want to go for high tea or a fancy garden party. Maybe I should just have my own tea party...


I think I will wait until the Summer Games have passed before I even look into booking a trip to London.  In the meantime, I will enjoy a cup of earl grey and maybe a scone or two. 


Photos courtesy of amazon.com,   Time Out London and Event Headwear

1 comment: