Friday, February 3, 2012

Oh so posh

fancy monogram
classic chandelier
cute cupcake
If you have read my blog in the past you already know it is anonymous.  The main reason is job related.   I love my job, but it is what I do and does not define me.  I dislike when I meet someone new and the first thing out of their mouth is "What do you do?".  That is one of the reasons I decided to order calling cards for those I meet in non job related ways.  I came across Posh Girl Boutique on Etsy and had to place an order.  Traci offers such a vast selection that one is bound to be perfect for you.  She is super easy to work with and sends a proof of the design for your approval.  We ended up changing mine around and I must admit I LOVE the end result!  

Hope you like the peek of some of her offerings.  Check out her labels, note cards & other selections.

Photos all courtesy of Posh Girl Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment