Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Key West

 
 
 
 

Girls weekend was fabulous.  We did have a day of rain, but that allowed us to chat all day long and catch up.  We live all over and this is the only time we get together.  Everyone is married so there are no more weddings to look forward to attending.   I had the best Key Lime Pie from Kermit's dipped in chocolate and my bff had regular.  I must admit that my parents gave me sisters and God gave me the most amazing girlfriends.   I hope you all have some fabulous women in you lives too!


2 comments:

  1. A girls weekend in Key West sounds like such a blast - j'adore these pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Gigi, What a great getaway! I am so glad you have wonderful friends to make and share good memories with, a blessing. I love key-lime pie too! Thank you for your visit. I always look forward to them. Blessings, Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete