Thursday, October 20, 2011

Don't loaf, it's a sale!



I have purchased two pairs loafers in the past week or so, I must be feeling preppy with a twist.  I could not resist the 1/2 off sale today that Tory Burch is offering through facebook and the leopard ones ideeli featured.    If you are not a fan of TB on facebook you can still get them for $175 - TODAY ONLY here.   If you know me, you know I can not resist a sale.   Hope y'all score a great item on sale too!


photos courtesy of Tory Burch & Macy's

3 comments:

  1. Oh, they're SO cute! Thanks for the tip!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are loafers so comfortable?? I've been thinking about buying me (and the hubs, but don't tell him haha) some! There are some stinkin' cute ones out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get them on sale and let him know how you are saving money.

    ReplyDelete