Tuesday, September 13, 2011

three for me

Here is another addition of three things that are my must haves.


  • A great bag that goes with everything.  This one is large enough to keep a pair of  flats (in a dust cover) as well as the other must haves on my list.   It is currently a great buy at Kate Spade.  
  



  • A cute yet very practical shawl for those in between days.   Esp places that blast the a/c and freeze you out, or the grocery store (I'm always freezing in there).  I bought this prayer shawl at World Market a few years ago and it lives in my bag from fall to spring.  It's perfect for traveling.  Yup, I've  been known to use it as a blanket.


  • Something to read.  It is amazing that I seem to have to sit around and wait for everything even though I'm on time.  I was not sure about an e-reader, but I must admit I do love my kindle.


What are your must haves?

p.s. Yesterday I did confess to the hubs that I could carry a new bag everyday for the rest of my life.  He knew I had a problem, just not that bad of one. 


Photos courtesy of Kate Spade, World Market and Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment