Thursday, September 15, 2011

Trash & Lash

So, I was catching up on a blog that I follow the other day and I was shocked at how this blogger was trashing people for wearing Tory Burch or carrying a Coach or Vera Bradley purse.   Really?  You've got to be kidding me.  Normally I'm not one to carry a purse more than one season.  It has to be AMAZING for me to hold onto it.  I finally bought a few VB so I can use it and give away without spending a great deal of money.  My niece loves my purse addiction - she has been given many a bag from my Coach phase.   And the Reva ballet flats, I plan on those lasting  me many years.   She also digs on people that dress like "fashion bloggers"and do not know how to be themselves.  I was so taken aback that I stopped following her.    Bless her heart is all I can say!


Photos via Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment