Monday, June 27, 2011

Lemon Ricotta Cookies

I knew this was going to be a bad day at work today so I went ahead and made  lemon ricotta cookies w/lemon glaze.  I first tried them last year and they were too good not to revisit and a huge plus is that everyone in my office can eat them.  They're a refreshing cookie, perfect on a hot summer day.  

can you see the pups in the pic?
I did alter the recipe - I lowered the cooking temp to 350 and the baking time to 16 minutes, also I turned the cookies after 8 mins.  I find the glaze to be a little runny, just pop it in the fridge for a few minutes and it is perfect.






 I still had some watermelon to use and since it was not a "school night" and I'm very legal.....

 I decided to make some watermelon martini's to enjoy on the porch.   Nothing like sitting on a porch & enjoying the evening with those you love.

 

All in all it was a great weekend.  As for the fashion side of this, I was wearing a sundress from Target & barefoot while I was in the kitchen.   Have worn it twice during the remix, this time sans cardi.

No comments:

Post a Comment