Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Lunch Combo

I meet with a group of ladies for a holiday lunch yesterday.  I had dinner plans last night and decided to have something simple.  The soup and sandwich combo was chicken corn chowder and a BLT.  I asked the server if I could make the T a fried green tomato and he said yes.  I started a trend and 3 others ordered it as well.  No one knows about my blog , so I could not snap a picture.  These look on point. 

via serious eats
via huffington post

I also want to welcome to the world to Jackson Liam .....  born today -12/12/12 to very dear friends.   Mommy was scheduled for a c-section on Friday and Daddy always spoke about wanting him to be born today.  I was pulling for 12/13 since that is my birthday.  Oh well, Daddy wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment