Thursday, December 6, 2012

Bloggers budget

I don't know about y'all, but I have no idea how some of the fashion bloggers afford the clothes that they wear in their posts.  They must have amazing jobs!   An expensive handbag is one thing since it can last for years and some designers do have sales.  Shoes can also be worth it since they can be resoled and many styles are classic.  I'm talking just the trends.  I'm not going to spend $300 on a sweater that I will wear a few times, or $400 plus for a pair of skinny jeans in the hottest new color.  I believe in shopping sales or hitting up Old Navy, Target or where ever else I can get the same thing for a fraction of the designer cost. 

I must admit that I am willing to spend money on jewelry.  I consider that an investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment