Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday fun


A sweet co-worker brought in some festive cupcakes.  I hope they taste as good as they look. 
It's cool enough for me to wear my newest scarf I bought while in Savannah. Savannah has some great boutiques along Broughton Street.


  I'm hoping for a quiet weekend full of football, great food and catching up with the hubs.  He has been in St. Louis this week for work. And a pedi, I'm in desperate need of one.  Have a great weekend and I hope your team wins!  I know I will be cheering on mine. 

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Gigi, Thank you for stopping by and visiting. 
    I love the scarf you bought in Savannah. I really enjoy the animal prints. I think they are so chic. 
    I hope the cupcakes are a good as they look too. It was nice of your co-worker to think of you.
    I hope your weekend turns out to be all that you want and more. Relax and enjoy.
    Blessings my dearest. Catherine xoxo

    ReplyDelete