Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Proper polish


Did y'all know that in many jurisdictions nail polish needs to be treated like paint upon disposal?  Yup, that means you are not to just throw in the trash unless it's dried out, similar to how you let a can of paint dry out before tossing.

I had a few top coats that crack my polish and a pink polish that was super gloppy & I decided it was time to 86 them.   I used a piece of tissue paper that was in the recycle pile, went out on the porch - you need proper ventilation - and got to work.


I dumped out the polish and let them dry while I ran some errands.  A few hours, and some pollen later.
 All dry and ready for the trash can.

  
 I did a quick Easter mani last night before bed.  I have a Nutra Nail top coat that dries it instantly.  Perfect for those of us that polish in bed.


Hope y'all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment