Thursday, April 26, 2012

Homemade is so much better

I grew up having a salad with almost every meal and  we never used bottled dressings like all of my friends.  Mom dressed it perfectly with oil & vinegar.  She would use different types of vinegar depending on the result she wanted.  My Mom is an amazing cook, but  I haven't learned how to duplicate her recipe yet so I bought a gadget that I must tell you about.  
Chef’n Salad Dressing Emulsifier
I love that it has recipes on it or you can create your own.   The hubs is on a veggie kick and last night I made a Dijon & garlic vinaigrette for our salad.  I can not imagine going back to buying it in a bottle after having such fresh and delicious dressing.   I highly recommend this gadget.  I bought ours at Williams-Sonoma. 



Photo courtesy of Williams-Sonoma

No comments:

Post a Comment