Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring sale

The other day I went with the hubs to pick up a special order,  that in turn caused us to go to a nearby outlet mall.  We have not shopped there in years and I wanted to see what stores they had and their spring offerings.  I was not feeling the shopping bug until I went into the Banana Republic Factory Store.  There was a sale going on and I got the dress below for under $17 and a cute top to boot.  


The hubs was sitting waiting for me while I browsed and told me he liked the dress that was displayed on the front of the store and told me I should buy it.  I handed him my bag, told him nope and that I was moving on to the next store.  He told me he would catch up with me and a few minutes later he did.   I also bought
and
from J. Crew Factory.   The manager of the store gave me a 50% off coupon. SCORE! 

When we got home the hubs said he wanted a fashion show.  I opened my bag from Banana and found he secretly bought me not only the dress, but the linen blazer as well.  He is a keeper!
  
Now I have to get a green bag since I already have nude pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment