Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'm on Fire

I'm a huge fan of Kindle.   I have the original keyboard and the Fire.  The plan was to share the Fire w/the hubs...  Well, I'm not very good when it comes to sharing.  He wanted to take it with him to Colorado for 11 days.  I said no, go get his own (I'm addicted to Scrabble) and that's what he did.   I had a plain Jane case since it was to be shared, and I gave him the old case & started a search for a fun case for me.  Kate Spade was no longer offered on Amazon so I turned to my favorite site for monogrammed items.... Etsy.

I was thrilled when I found Lovey Dovey Creations.  They have an amazing selection of sleeves, folios and cases for Kindles, Ipads and laptops.


laptop sleeve
folio case for ipad
mousepad
The best part is that you can choose the background pattern and color for most products.   

I'm looking forward to receiving my sleeve.  They have a variety of other items they sell, so go check them out.  I'm thinking that the key chains would make perfect gifts for our next girls weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment